- Reporting directly into the President of the business
- #1 HR position within a 60+ person business
About Our Client
My client is over 50 years old as a business and is almost 80 employees strong. They are based close to Tewksbury, MA.
The Director of Human Resources oversees the overall strategic direction, planning, coordination, administration and evaluation of the Human Resources function. Reporting directly into the President of the firm, the role's main duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop organization strategies and provide strategic recommendations
- Responsible for the creation of and continuous maintenance of all HR related policies and HR documentation, including ensuring regulatory compliance and reporting
- Create, implement, and follow up with Managers/Supervisors regarding training and development as well as succession planning
- Recruit, interview/hire staff, new hire orientation and administer all new hire paperwork
- Support Management in managing employee performance, including implementation of regular employment reviews
- Continuously monitor Employment Law and Regulations
- Negotiate yearly benefit renewals, communicate to Sr. Management and employees
- Administration of all benefit paperwork (assist employees with claim resolution, change reporting, approving invoices, enrollment & termination)
- Process and monitor department transfers, promotions, terminations, personal information changes, etc.
- Maintain business metrics pertaining to IS-9001 audit compliance and participate in ISO-9001 Audits
- Work with Sr. Management Team on company Goals and Compensation/Merit Increases
Please note that this is an industrial manufacturing environment. There is only one person in this employer's HR team. Remote work is not permitted. A presence in the office, 5 days a week, is therefore required. This opportunity is Exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree - essential
- 10+ years of human resources experience
- Strong, well rounded, HR generalist experience
- Ability to work in HR in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in the office, 5 days a week.
What's on Offer
- $ 110,000 to $ 125,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits
- Tewksbury, MA working location
Please note that remote working/ flexible working arrangements are not available for this particular role. Please do not apply if you are not prepared to work in office. Interviews will be conducted on site, and vaccinations are not enforced.