Director of Human Resources
Opportunity with a growing biotech company.
As the Head of HR, you will own all facets of Human Resources at a pivotal time.
About Our Client
Our client is a growing biotech company located in Westchester, New York that is at a pivotal point in it's product life-cycle with a growing pipeline of assets. This is an entrepreneurial environment where you will be partnering with experts in academia and ensuring a positive and cohesive culture.
You will plan, coordinate, and lead all development and maintenance of human resource policies and activities, ensure legal compliance and adherence to the firms mission and talent strategy.
- Develop and coordinate policies, processes, and training to support the organization's HR compliance and strategy
- Review & administer HR programs including compensation and benefits, performance and talent management, & training and development
- Work with senior leadership to understand and implement a strategy for staffing, recruiting, and retention
- Facilitate and execute hiring plans and talent acquisition
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Review and modify policies as need to maintain compliance
- Other adhoc duties as needed
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of employment related-laws & regulations
- Experience implementing management trainings and coaching at a high level
- Industry experience in Life Sciences (biotech)
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources and SHRMP-CP or SHRM-SCP a plus
- Start-up or academia experience a plus!
What's on Offer
The chance to join a growing biotech firm at a pivotal point in their product development life-cycle and own all aspects of Human Resources. You will receive a comprehensive and competitive compensation package including base, bonus, equity, and benefits!