- Global Automotive Tier 1 Supplier Injection Molding
- Highly visible role with a growing company
About Our Client
Our client for the Director of Human Resources Americas opportunity is a global manufacturer and tier 1 and 2 automotive supplier with multi locations here the Americas and globally.
The Director HR Americas will report to the Division President and be a key member of the North American leadership team, with high visibility and interaction to the corporate executive leadership team. This Director of HR will be hands on driving HR processes and policies in line with operational excellence and performance. Candidates must have multi-site experience in lean manufacturing environments driving and implementing processes. The Director of HR will be the head of HR and oversee all HR related functions which includes 10 manufacturing plants.
- Oversee all HR responsibilities within the region
- Drive change process by working with executive management team creating a positive mentality and can-do attitude within corporate and plant environments
- Establish and drive a culture based on success in line with the company's corporate values
- Participate in business strategy planning and workforce planning as requested.
- Participate in strategic projects at the company's various manufacturing facilities and establish a well-functioning matrix organization as one of our success drivers
- Partner with manufacturing plants and HR Managers to ensure plant performance and objectives are being met.
- Ensure organization a strong talent management and development process and program to ensure continued employee growth and organizational succession planning
- Build effective relationships to support all employee relations issues
- Develop HR policies and programs for organizational development, planning & training
- Own, maintain and create a competitive benefits, Health & Safety and employee services package
- Work on education and development programs to ensure that we attract, grow and retain talent at all levels within our organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Business or related, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of HR experience within a manufacturing/automotive environment
- Minimum of 5 years of HR leadership experience
- Must have automotive OEM or Tier supplier experience
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have experience in lean manufacturing settings
- Strong background in employee relations and legal compliance, recruitment and selections, performance management, compensation and change management.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to influence and coach management and leadership team
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
What's on Offer
Base salary, annual bonus, full benefits, 401K, vacation, holidays, etc.