- Save Job
- Email job
- Opportunity to be a leader of a wildly successful global bank.
- Apply within 24 hours for a reply.
About Our Client
Our client is a wildly successful global banking institution eager to meet accomplished and bright individuals.
- Effectively execute upon the regional & global strategic sales plan.
- Maintain and develop the existing portfolio of client counter-parties. Identify and convert key targeted clients within the designated target region.
- Increase the distribution of the company's defined product set to the client base.
- Work seamlessly within a globally coordinated sales team.
- Accountable for achieving both regional and global revenue.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of developing new client relationships.
- A proven track record of relationship management and expanding existing client portfolios. priorities.
- A proven ability to identify strategic opportunities and build a platform to deliver.
- A proven ability to interact with senior staff at major investment firms, banks, and hedge funds.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.
Quote job ref
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Financial Services
- New York
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Emily Koenig
- Job reference