Director of Integrations - M&A lead Civil Engineering.
Director of Integrations - M&A lead.
High acquisitional civil engineering consultancy seeks M&A lead.
About Our Client
A leading national engineering consulting company. A people focused employer who has a history of acquisitions and a vision for many more.
- Develop a good understanding of the departments and policies at the business
- Work with the business to define the investment thesis on potential target acquisitions and how that company will fit within the larger operating company
- Identify key people and clients at the target company whose input should be sought when developing an integration plan
- Establish an integration team to help prepare an integration plan and execute that plan after closing
- Manage the post merger integration process
- Define the Day 1 and end state integration plans, but be able and willing to adapt and re-calibrate plans as the situation evolves
- Track integration progress through integration timelines, meeting schedules, communication mechanisms and related processes
- Work collaboratively alongside management at the target company and the business and subject matter experts within the portfolio companies who will assist with the integration
- Drive change management initiatives.
- Understands integration risks, presents plans to mitigate them
- Be aware of the emotional/cultural issues involved in an integration while handling them appropriately and helping address them constructively
- Help build the combined organization post-closing
- Work with management to define the interim and target state operating model and organization structure
- Assist with developing the business plan for the combined organization
- Develop and oversee the change management and communication plan
- Build a strong, healthy and sustainable connection between the business and the target company
- Monitor and be responsible for the completion of all integration activities for a new acquisition
The Successful Applicant
- Above 7 years of experience overseeing integrations with an engineering firm or consulting firm.
- Degree, with strong academic performance
- MBA or other pg designation preferred but not essential.
- Ability to travel
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits, for the successful Director Integration.