Director - Investment Banking - Food, Consumer and Retail
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- Support the execution of operational/tactical strategies for the trading business which will ensure achievement of short and long term objectives in the North American market.
- Generate trading or sales strategies, taking calculated proprietary risk and making effective business decisions within the context of the strategic business plan.
- Develop strong market knowledge in order to provide comprehensive service to clients.
- Review external trading commentary and develop media sources for updating market conditions.
- Review all securities transaction to ensure they conform to regulations of Securities and Exchange Commission, National Association of Securities Dealers, and other regulatory agencies
- Participates in the recruitment of new Associates and monitors their progress. Significantly contributing to building an integrated Capital Markets team
The Successful Applicant
- At least 15 years of experience at a financial institution in Capital Markets with emphasis on investment and corporate banking. At least 5 years at the executive management level.
- Expert level of relationship management and interpersonal skills and the ability to strategically and ethically leverage these relationships.
- Knowledge of North American investment banking business, regulations, and securities products, including various markets, trading, leadership, and significant risk management and planning.
- Exposure to credit issues and industry trends across various client sectors.
- Demonstrated excellence in business development, marketing, risk management, strategic direction, and cross-selling sustaining significant revenue generation.
- Exceptional analytical skills including financial, economic, and business analysis and the ability to apply these concepts to the daily functions of the business.
What's on Offer