- Mandarin speaking candidate preferred
- Must understand hedge fund investing strategies
About Our Client
Our client is a quantitative investment manager.
1.) Identifying and developing new relationships to complement the fund's ecosystem of institutional investors;
2.) Leveraging his or her existing investor network to originate new business for the firm;
3.) Managing those relationships on an ongoing basis.
4.) Working with the factor investing team, the marketing and PR team, and the firm at large to craft our content strategy, investor communication and education strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in an Investor Relations and/or Business Development function for smart beta/factor strategies. Experience in China or with a Chinese strategy is a plus
- Process-driven, self-motivated and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Content-driven approach to relationship management
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Superior analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate should work well independently as well as be able to contribute to a highly collaborative team culture
- Candidate must be able and willing to travel as required
- Drive all aspects of relationship development & management for indicated channel
- Mandarin is not required, but a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.