Director - Market Access - ผู้อำนวยการ การพัฒนาตลาด
Rare opportunity within the organisation
Broaden market access and government lobbying skills
About Our Client
My Bangkok client, looking for a Director, is a pharmaceutical body who help to shape the pharmaceutical industry in collaboration with the healthcare systems in Thailand and globally, from a research perspective.
They are an active partner to the government to help patients to live better and healthier, and so to contribute
Director for a pharmaceutical body, based in Bangkok
Able to engage & advocate Policy Makers, Government authority to recognise my client as
one of the active partners to help patients to live better and healthier, and so to contribute
to the society
o Health Policies
o Market access
o Healthcare financing
o Pricing & reimbursement
o IP recognition and protection
* Build collaboration with other industry trade associations; academic, science, innovative associations; international and sister associations.
* Leading government affairs engagements and policy initiatives in connection with relevant ministries and their agencies
* Create strategy and predict the trend or the future direction of the healthcare industry and introduce it to policy makers and government
* Building awareness and trust on the benefit of real innovations and quality of medicines.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Thai speaker (ideally Thai National) with fluent English
- Healthcare industry or related domain (eg. Corporate affairs, Strategy space in a healthcare organisation/association)
- Exisiting relationships in government bodies, policy makers and MOH.
- Broad learning ability and confidence to engage senior stakeholders
- Strategic thinking with strong communication skills
- Spots opportunities and is resilient
- Networking and partnership with end goal in mind, within and beyond Thailand - understanding the local market with a wider, global understanding and ideally, experience overseas.
Inspiring, engaging, influencing through effective interpersonal skills and effective
- Ability to synthesise complex information in order to define a path forward
- Planning, Organising, Project Management
- Curiosity and Learning about Healthcare, Policies within and beyond Thailand
- Hunger and enthusiasm to grow and develop
What's on Offer
Excellent, competitive salary and benefits.