Director Marketing - North America - Industrial Technology
Rapidly growing global Technology and Manufacturing Company
IoT, Software, Networking, Cloud, Automation, Robotics, Wireless
About Our Client
Our client for the Director of Marketing opportunity is a $3 Billion global manufacturer of IoT, Automation, Software and Cloud base solutions for manufacturing. This role is located in the Milwaukee, WI area. Must be local and within commuting distance or available for relocation.
The Director of Marketing will report to the Vice President and be responsible for the development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives, go to market strategies and channels, pricing, product management, voice of customer "VOC" and new product development. This role will also be in charge of marketing communications, trade shows, creating a vision and strategy, customer messaging and speaking at public engagements. This candidate must have a background in IoT, Automation, Networking, Cloud, or Software technologies related to manufacturing and industrial.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans and initiatives that drive revenue and meet annual budgets for 4-6 year plan
- Work collectively with R&D, Product Development, and Product Management
- Conduct market research and analysis for market segmentation and go to market strategies
- Market and product development research based on customer needs and VOC
- Establish pricing in conjunction with product development and product management
- Hire and establish a team of marketing support personal
- Work with global marketing communication groups including digital, print, tradeshows, advertising
- Increase brand and product awareness and responsible for creating branding and product value add
- Develop month end reports for executive team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, OR Engineering (Electrical, Networking, Electronics, Physics, or Computer engineering)
- MBA Preferred
- 8-15 years of industrial marketing, product management experience in IoT, Software, Automation, Telecommunications, Networking, Electronics, Cloud
- Proven track record leading organic growth within a marketing role and function
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work across international counterparts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong personality and mentoring skills with the ability to influence internal and external customers.
- Work hand in hand with President, VP, GM, engineering, R&D, purchasing, manufacturing, finance, HR, etc.
- Ability to travel domestic and international 50%
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, phone, company credit card, computer, 401K,