Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing in medical device or dental industry
About Our Client
The world's largest manufacturer of dental anesthetics. An international pharmaceutical and medical device company mainly dedictaed to developing manufacturing and distributing dental consumables.
1/ Lead the marketing team to achieve objectives established in the Company's strategic plan through the design, development and execution of the marketing plan
- Design and deploy the marketing plan to achieve expected sales growth, profit and brand penetration
- Coordinate marketing operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company
- Ensure a strong link with corporate marketing team and ensure alignment with the company's marketing strategies/initiatives
- Create and maintain the North American KOL network and fuel it (lectures, articles, roadshows,…)
- Collaborate closely with the Sales teams when developing marketing strategies, material and services for clients.
- Drive marketing efforts with distribution partners in the efforts to promote products and increase sale
- Drive North American VOC plan, analyze market data (sales, MS%, competition,…) - Deploy corrective actions to the plan if needed
- Lead the digital transformation within the marketing department
2/ Manage the NAm marketing team
- Provide leadership for day-to-day operations in the department
- Establish performance goals for marketing department employees, and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Oversee all hiring, training and termination of marketing personnel.
3/ Ensure compliance with all internal and external processes
- Manage and control the allocated Marketing Budget
- Actively represent the US organization in the processes related to portfolio management (Ideation, NPD, NPI,..;)
- Ensure perfect compliance with legal framework (Sunshine Act…), all internal SOP and reporting systems
- Endorse the Septodont service standards within all activities
Reliable - Does the job right. Performs with precision and ensures safe, error-free interactions with each customer.
Efficient - Is accessible to our customers and always ensures that their experience with us is efficient and timely.
Respectful - Cares about the long-term success of each stakeholder and strives to build trust-based relationships.
Informative - Our customers learn from us and are better because of the relationship
The Successful Applicant
- Education bachelor in marketing / MBA is preferred
- Training on dental techniques
- 10 years experience in marketing (including brand management and people management) in a company well-known for its marketing strength, in dental (preferred) or medical device fields
- Experience in a matrix organization (experience with (or in) a corporate/central/international marketing department)
- Familiarity/interest for digital technologies/digital marketing
MUST come from medical device or dental industry
- Proven leadership to empower his/her team to achieve objectives
- Expert in marketing fundamentals and techniques
- Able to work in a matrix organization, reporting in solid line to Director of Corporate Marketing and in dotted line to the VP Sales and Marketing North America
- Able to work in project mode
- Team player
- Able to work with other cultures and able to interact efficiently with various hierarchical levels
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Comfortable in numbers/data analytics and in market analysis
- Manages deadlines and retro-plannings
- Strong interest in digital technologies
- Customer orientation
- Innovative skills to design effective marketing initiatives and communication/selling skills to be able to convince business partners
- Able to coordinate different product strategies and deploy those strategies
- Read/analyze product analytics (BI, panels, ad'hoc research,…)
What's on Offer
Competitive base plus bonus