- Developing the strategy of structured finance in the area of New Energies
- EMEA focused role building out a new a function for the Investment Bank
About Our Client
A leading global Investment Bank with a prestigious name in the Energy Finance market.
- Developing strategic direction in the area of New Energies (principally hydrogen; carbon capture and storage; biofuels and Smart Energy) across EMEA, including the development of budgets and strategies for business in the New Energies sector both annually and with a longer term horizon, development of non-financial objectives and the identification of new business areas to pursue and new department initiatives to follow in the area of New Energies.
- Advising and assisting teams across structured finance in promoting New Energies business with existing clients.
- Organising and implementing marketing strategy for structured finance in the area of New Energies.
- Building New Energies network for the bank across governments, corporations, consultants and financial institutions.
- Assuming leadership role in the marketing and promotion of New Energies business across departments of the Banks EMEA Division.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical knowledge and some experience of structured finance theory, practice, risk analysis, credit, contract negotiation, execution and documentation, specifically in the area of New Energies.
- Relationships with major corporations and governments involved in the development of New Energies across the EMEA region.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to build out a new function for the bank
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office ( based in the City of London) 2 from home .