- Global, market leading, consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, market leading consumer product manufacturer
- Lead development of strategies in combination with Supply Chain team (including sub spend area strategy, supplier strategy, risk management strategy and Procure To Pay strategy)
- Manage alignment and deployment of strategies and financial plans within the region
- Lead sourcing events, supplier negotiation strategy and process
- Drive strategy execution in the region (including project prioritization, securing resources, governance and controls)
- Creation, validation and review of cost models to influence total cost of ownership
- Manage stakeholder engagement, collaboration of teams, and supplier relationships
- Financial planning and cost management information sharing such as: Procurement budgets, forecasts and financial plans; resource and productivity plans, opportunities and risks to achieving targets.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and alignment throughout the end-to-end sourcing process
- Manage supplier relationships and contracts
- Manage and monitor supplier contracts and compliance
- Coordinate contract implementation tasks with Regional Procurement Center team
- Secure knowledge transfer and exchange by creating and storing project deliverables and relevant tools and templates in knowledge repositories
- Lead the Regional Packaging Spend Area Managers in different strategic planning and sourcing activities.
- Practice Leadership Imperatives and Values to drive performance, talent management and self-management initiatives.
- Ensures effective talent and performance management by setting objectives, providing coaching and feedback and defining individual development needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Operations Management, Engineering), MBA a plus
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in Procurement preferably in Packaging materials
- Minimum 5 years of teams management/ development experience
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package