- Director of Planning, Performance and Projects with a regulator
- Planning, Performance and Projects
About Our Client
I am recruiting a 6 month fixed term contract for a Director of Planning, Performance & Projects with a regulator. You will:
- Support the COO, Board, Management Board and the Senior Leadership Team with a range of cross organisational work including business planning, business priority management, organisational performance management, management information and business reporting including business acceptance of key projects and business priorities.
- Support the COO with general operational management responsibilities, building organisational connections and operational effectiveness. This will include involvement in business change and transformation programmes.
- Support the implementation of change initiatives to support organisational culture and performance improvement in line with our Ways of Working. You will role model our Ways of working which enable a culture of openness, accountability, and collaboration.
The Successful Applicant
- Credible leader with gravitas to influence and drive organisational connections and change across corporate and regulatory functions
- Relevant senior level experience in business planning, business performance and progress monitoring, business reporting across multiple departments
- Programme management and project management qualified or equivalent
- Experience in the management and realisation of benefits, outputs and outcomes
- Transformation and change management experience
- Able to translate strategic priorities into practical solutions
- Information management, data management including a good understanding of operating targets and impact measures
- Strong eye for design and ability to present information in a logical, succinct manner
- Support the drive for operational improvement including business process mapping and optimising business workflows
- Excellent relationship management, inclusive style, strong communication skills
- Financial skills in relation to budget management, resource allocation, project deliverables
What's on Offer
6 month fixed term contract paying £85,000 pro rata