- Director of Policy and Regulation for a global professional services firm
- policy, regulation, education health, central government
About Our Client
Global professional services firm.
I am currently recruiting for a Director of Policy & Regulation for a global professional services firm. This is a hugely diverse role which will focus on Health and Education but also cover broader areas in government.
As a Director in the growing practice, you will play a leading role in our Public Policy and Regulation team, using your experience and network to originate opportunities for our team to work alongside public policy and regulatory clients. You will also lead the design and delivery of a range of large-scale and specific programmes of work in areas such as professional standards and regulation, workforce and education. You will be working with clients from a broad spectrum of organisations, including regulators in health, care, education and other sectors, Government departments, agencies, policy think tanks, service user charities, NHS and care sector organisations, universities and other education providers. Joining our industry leading practice will expose you to work on a range of high-profile assignments helping organisations, politicians, policy makers and civic leaders address their most challenging issues.
The Successful Applicant
- You are likely to meet the skills and experience required for this role if you have consultancy experience or if you have experience of working at a senior level in a regulatory or policy environment or in a Government body or equivalent particularly in health or Education but broader government will also be considered.
- Identify options and solutions to address complex changes in policy and regulation
- Ideally, you will have experience of working with senior individuals and a keen interest in areas such as professional standards, professional and system regulation, workforce, education, and many other aspects of public policy.
- You will be experienced and comfortable presenting findings and analysis to boards and governing bodies of our clients and preparing papers and reports
What's on Offer
£120,000 - £150,000 PA plus car allowance, bonus and benefits