- Primary and secondary distribution of loan products
- Invest and managing portfolios in support of DCM and Underwriting
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally headquartered bank.
- Coordinate loan distribution through distribution channels
- Support loan underwriting
- Engagement with loan investors to establish granular feedback
- Provide input on market liquidity for loan transactions, market pricing & terms, underwriting appetite and approval, syndication strategy
- Post-deal commentary and marketing
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Upwards of five years experience in a syndication function
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licensed
- Ability to operate within Primary and Secondary fixed income credit markets, predominantly public markets but not limited to, including position hedging
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous compensation.