Director of Public Affairs
Director of Public Affairs with a public affairs consultancy in London
healthcare public affairs
About Our Client
A public affairs agency.
I am currently recruiting for a Director of Public Affairs (Health) with a Public Affairs Agency in London. This is a newly created role that will be responsible for building upon and growing our Client's practice to strengthen its position as a leader in the field.
The role entails:
Political and policy intelligence
* Capturing, through independent endeavour, political and policy intelligence which is not
available to our client's competitors and which has a direct benefit to clients and potential clients
* Maintaining extensive networks of high-level stakeholders in political and / or policy circles
* Ensuring that work delivered by you, or by teams for which you are responsible, is delivered to a
high degree of accuracy (both in terms of substance, and in terms of spelling and grammar)
* Leading a number of significant retainer accounts with minimal input from the Founding Partners
* Prospecting for and securing significant new business with minimal support from the Founding
* Supporting the Founding Partners in recruitment decisions
* Line managing members of the team, and nurturing the development of all members of the
team, actively supporting them to develop as consultants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience and knowledge in healthcare gained either from another consultancy or an in-house business. You will be an experienced manager and have a strong track record in business development.
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Package