Director of Quality Assurance
Be the Head of Quality of Mexico Operation
Be part of the Senior Management team with international exposure
About Our Client
International company in the Medical Devices industry.
The Main responsibilities are:
* Assure medical devices meet local and FDA regulations in both domestic and foreign markets
* Develop and drive quality and food safety performance strategies
* Monitor and assure site consistently complies with industry standards and is prepared for audit at all times
* Implement quality system improvement to better quality assurance and quality control processes
* Analyze and manage consumer complaints and propose solutions
* Make sure quality objectives are aligned to overall business strategies
* Lead an exemplary quality enviornment provide insight in site projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
7-10 years of experience in a similar role. 5+ years in as Quality Assurance Manager in medical devices industry. ISO13485:2016 Auditor leader; a clear understanding of US and International Regulations. Strong leader with great communication skills. Green or Black Belt preferred. Fluent in English & Spanish a must.
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and benefits package.