- Save Job
- Email job
- Technology Product Lead for Derivatives trading - Investment Banking
- RegTech Solution for Derivatives Trading - Investment Banking Advisory
About Our Client
Fast growing advisory and RegTech provider to the International Investment banking Derivatives trading market.
This role will have a business centric technology and solutions focus, supporting clients and partners and internal stakeholders. A technology and IT background with solid financial services and financial product experience would be ideal. This is a leadership position....
Modern digital leadership means being innovative, creative, collaborative, experimental, curious, and able to network. This role will require digital thought-leadership that is forward thinking and industry relevant - specifically related to the digital initiatives focused upon international financial services data, event and derivative processing standards (pre and post-trade)To lead efforts to standardise internal and industry-wide international data and digital governance - including coordinating and facilitating loosely-coupled, federated Agile best-practices across various Data & Digital work-streams (CDM, FpML, Document Digitisation)
* Familiarity with international regulatory policy and policy formation processes across some of the (CFTC, ESMA, SEC, MAS, JFSA etc).
* This role requires commercially attuned, technically hands-on and business domain focused international experience within the global financial services sector, involving very-large-scale federated data governance, data standardisation, and data engineering.
* This role requires a demonstrable history of responsibility for strategic data standards and data engineering road maps, and evidence of driving industry-wide innovation - whilst demonstrating pragmatism, including a laser-like focus upon translation of innovation to ambitious adoption targets.
* This role will require seasoned communications skills and abilities, as well as industry public speaking experience. This includes evidencing round table and panel experience at industry conferences
The Successful Applicant
- A technology and IT background with solid financial services and financial product experience would be ideal.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is essential
- XML, Java, Database, Financial Data exposure and other technology skills and experience would be beneficial o Good derivatives knowledge in at least one asset classes is essential.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple competing tasks and demands,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to address issues with tact and diplomacy in order to reach consensus across a wide range of market participants,
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at different levels of member firms,
- Detail-oriented in composing, typing and proofing materials,
- Previous experience of Microsoft Project or similar project management applications is desirable,
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic which demonstrates an appreciation for punctuality, reliability, and a desire to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and deal with change,
- Team-player who contributes to success of the immediate team and organisation
What's on Offer
Offering a fantastic hybrid (3 day in office) working environment with offices in London,City.
Competitive Basic Salary along with annual bonus and excellent benefits:
Bonus annual c25%
Pension - 10% non-contributory
Life, disability and accident insurance
27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Maternity, paternity, shared parental leave
Further Education Support
- CIO & IT Leadership
- CIO & IT Leadership Subsector
- Financial Services
- City of London
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Michael Warren
- Job reference