- Asset Owner, Asset Managers and Alternatives, Security Services, Solutions
- Market leading European Corporate & Investment Bank. London
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading European Corporate & Investment Bank
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Senior Sales Manager (Alternatives - Private Capital) with a market leading European Corporate & Investment Bank. LondonBusiness Area/Dept Overview
The Institutional Investors (II) Client Development Department exists to cover:
- Asset Owner (pension's funds, insurance companies, etc.) Asset Managers and Alternatives segments.
To note; The Alternatives segment which is split between Liquid Alternatives (Hedge) and Private Capital (Private Credit, Buy Out, Infra, Real Estate, Secondaries and their Fund of Fund derivatives)
The Senior Sales Manager (Alternatives - Private Capital) will be responsible for raising the Bank's profile as a Tier 1 solutions provider to the Private Capital market in the UKME, generating new client revenues on a rolling basis to meet sales targets. He or she will work within the "Institutional Investors" sales team reporting to the Head of UKME Asset Management, Asset Owner & Alternatives (Institutional Investors). Target clients for this role will encompass Pure Player Private Capital firms across the jurisdiction as well as Private Capital arms of Asset Management and Asset Owner firms.
UK, Middle East (and other Global Jurisdictions)
Key Responsibilities of role:
- To meet annual sales targets of a Senior Sales (Senior Director) Manager
- Building a strategic calling plan for a defined universe of targets by building relationships with senior stakeholders at the client/prospect
- Creating a sustainable pipeline to achieve sales targets through highly active calling program aiming for 100 client interactions per year. This includes meetings, presentations etc. positioning the bank in a positive and differentiating manner.
- Creating and keeping up-to-date a sales strategy document.
- Works with business lines and product teams to define and drive execution of innovative solutions and messaging for the segment
- Positioning the bank ahead of RFPs and creating value propositions designed to differentiate
- Working with the SMEs, RFP team and management for input and support to deliver a quality and differentiating RFP responses and associated sales documents.
- Raising profile in the Private Capital segment by participating in industry and media events to best position the bank's capabilities and keeping up-to-date with industry topics and trends. Particular focus on the Alternatives segment will be required.
- Keeping a strong relationship with relevant consultants ensuring they have a positive understanding of the bank's private capital capabilities.
- Working alongside internal expert colleagues to keep up-to-date with the bank's products and services and to ensure your segments' product and service requirements are met in a timely fashion. · Follows internal and external policies regarding appropriate sales conduct.
Key internal stakeholders:
- Senior management
- Internal cross functional business lines.
- Business lines and operations
Key external key stakeholders:
- Fully adhere to Compliance, Financial Security (Know Your Customer "KYC", AntiMoney Laundering "AML", Anti-Bribery and Corruption "ABC" and Sanctions), Conduct & Risks policies.
The Successful Applicant
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Senior Sales Manager (Alternatives - Private Capital) with a market leading European Corporate & Investment Bank. London
Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
- Proven experience gained within the financial services and Securities Services' industry.
- Understanding of the global alternatives sector (both Liquid Hedge and illiquid Private Assets)
- Strong demonstrable sales track record, particularly in the Private Capital, Alternatives space.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and influencing key global stakeholders.
- Business entrepreneurship.
- Expertise in leading and running complex deals.
- Market reputation.
- Ability to work in a transversal and complex environment.
- Demonstrated delivery of the management principles in your current position people care, client focus, risk aware entrepreneurship, leading by example and innovation.
What's on Offer
The package will be competitive