Director Shared Services
Must be Saudi National
Must have shared service experience including HR, finance and administration
About Our Client
Government organisation heavily involved with the transformation and 2030 vision within Saudi Arabia. Rapidly growing, dynamic and looking to recruit similar minded professionals. Based in Riyadh.
- Responsible for the leadership of corporate support service functions including finance, procurement, human resource management and legal.
- Contribute to strategic planning and policy development
- Enable and assist with continuous improvement and transformation on an on going basis
- Develop business plans for each function and team and ensure adherence to those plans in line with the overall direction and aims of the organisation.
- Lead the integration of the shared service functions
- Oversee development of HR policies and strategies
- Effectively manage the financial operations
- Lead and deliver on major corporate projects and change management programs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills, attributes and profile:
Saudi National with either private or public sector background
15+ years experience in leading corporate support and shared services teams
Deep knowledge of leading delivery of customer centric internal services and functions
Fluent in Arabic and English
Able to build and nurture productive relationships at senior level and engage and manage high performing teams
Strong knowledge of business principles including but not limited to, financial management, project management, strategy, operational planning and administration
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package