Director SMB Europe
Director SMB Europe
Company leader in its sector
About Our Client
Company leader en its sector.
The candidate will lead our Europe contact center in Madrid, reporting to the Global VP Restaurants. The backbone of the company success, our inside sales teams, remote account management teams and restaurant support teams in this center service provide restaurants around the world with market-leading sales and support.
As the Director of the center, you will:
- Set up and manage a multilingual team of 100+ sales and customer success representatives.
- Recruit, lead, motivate and develop the sales and inbound support teams.
- Provide energetic leadership to the organization to create momentum for change.
- Execute on business unit goals like new business volume, restaurant satisfaction and retention.
- Work with other contact center around the world to set our partner strategy and define best practice.
- Create and execute a service strategy to deliver excellent customer service.
- Produce reports on sales performance, margin analysis, current markets and order pipelines.
- Implement successfully the group SLAs and KPIs and ensure clear, accurate and timely communication.
- Build and maintain good contact and close working relationships with the group's center.
The Successful Applicant
- High education degree
- Master's degree (MBA or similar) from a prestigious business school will be valued
- High English level / Any additional language is an asset.
- 10+ years of progressive experience as a Director of Telesales or Account Management Operations.
- Experience in setting up and managing a commercial center function from scratch - from building & retaining teams to implementing tools.
- Entrepreneurial experience and creation, growth of start-ups.
- High literacy in CRM applications. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience managing CSR teams.
- Efficient in the use of Power Point presentation tools and Excel spreadsheets.
- Efficient in the use of SAP.
- We value candidates with previous experience working in consultancy, Shared Services Center and Telesales.
- Strong communicator.
- Natural leader.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- At ease in multicultural environments.
- Pro-active and not reactive.
What's on Offer
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.