Director of Strategic Partnership
Multi National Corporation
Leading Entertainment Group
About Our Client
Our client is the leading entertainment group worldwide with a strong presence in Asia. This exciting opportunity arise as the originally job holder was promoted into a more senior position across the region.
Within the organization, the Director is the team leader who provides critical marketing, analytics and strategy to support the business goals to the Company, as well as heading the team in managing the Operating Participant (leasing) business, ensuring diversity and industry leading products and services for our guests.
The Director leads both the Account Management and Business Development personnel focused on identifying new partners and managing current partners through the development of deep, strategic joint marketing relationships between the Company and the partners.
The Director will ensure the proper alignment on the prospective partner's product and brand strategies fit within the Company's sponsorship opportunities by working with the team on presentations, idea generation, internal influencing, deal term development and contract negotiation in order to achieve the Company's overall goals.
The Director will have exposure across numerous departments throughout the Company and also within various departments of the Mother Company as part of a leadership role creating and managing highly visible strategic alliance relationships.
The Director has revenue targets to deliver to the Company on an annual basis with renewing the deals and delivering new partnerships, as well as all other incremental business from current partners. These types of deals are typically 3-10 years long and represent significant dollars to the overall Operating Income.
The Director will need to provide the team with the tools, support and inspiration to be successful in their roles with below key roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate team members to deeply understand the Company's overall business needs, and steer all prospective and current partnerships toward impactful and sustainable status in supporting various departments
- Proactively seek new and win-win solutions for both the Company and partners, so as to create win-win collaborations and incremental value for both the Company and partners
- Develop a significant network and influence through the Company, the Mother Company, and within the industry in order to establish the team as partner of choice for both external and internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain understanding of external partners' business and marketing goals, strategic initiatives, and current issues relevant to their business and industry.
- Lead and facilitate strategic discussions with external partners on the value drivers as it relates enhancing the relationships between the Company and the partners
- Ensure smooth execution of action plans and deliver on commitments to drive value for our partners
- Develop tools, processes and reporting to further standardise and improve the operation and effectiveness of the team, and/or increase the sharing of knowledge and best practices across the organization
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this Director role, you should be a Bachelor Degree holder and Master of Business Administration holder is preferred. You should have over 10 years of relevant experience in corporate alliances or strategic partnership business; knowledge of sales and marketing in APAC market is preferred. You will be able to apply practical and strategic skills to develop and execute business and organizational directions and generate different creative options or solutions to achieve revenue targets and business goals. Also have solid experience in matrix organization with excellent problem solving, partnership and integration capability within the Company as well as with regional and Corporate leaders. Last but not least, excellent communication and presentation skills, fluent in English and Chinese is essential.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package along with excellent staff benefits will be offered. The company is a truly people orientated organisation with a very energetic and cheerful corporate image world wide.