Director, Supply Chain Planning
International manufacturing organization
Opportunity to work with an excellent team
About Our Client
International manufacturing organization.
- Develop, implement and manage cross-functional, fully integrated supply planning process that incorporates raw materials planning, distribution planning, capacity planning, scheduling,
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support managing inventory, purchasing, and material control.
- Manage inventory counts by implementing an inventory control system, capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future.
- Analyze and update capacity and inventory plans monthly based on demand and output changes, and changes in planned customer service levels.
- Ensure effective translation of supply plans to master production plans to match customer demand.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Finance to assure consistent development and alignment of all demand and supply plans.
- Manage the end to end supply chain flow, including goal and performance management, for demand planners as well as master schedulers and material/DRP planners
- Make appropriate decisions on supply chain planning policies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree - Operations, Engineering; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7 years supply chain or Operations experience
- Proven leadership abilities and in depth knowledge of supply chain management.
- Strong Customer Focus and ability to get results
- Demonstrated Process improvement skills
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Proven leadership abilities and in depth knowledge of supply chain management
- Proven record of team management.
- Strong Presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package