- Global, market leading logistics organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, market leading logistics organization and employer of choice.
- Leads the Distribution Solutions group in development of solutions to meet customer needs and increase profitable revenue while controlling costs.
- Devises consistent processes to develop distribution solutions, communicate supply chain strategies, and ensure solutions developed by the group are aligned with strategic direction
- Oversees focus meetings with users (i.e., internal and external customers) after the initial test to make modifications to products and processes.
- Manages testing processes and reviews test results to ensure modifications to product and processes occur.
- Conducts surveys of users and impacted parties to identify improvements to the implementation process for future models, sites, groups, and customers.
- Provides Technology Integration Center and Technical Support Center level reporting against budget and deliverables to ensure attainment of forecasted revenue and operating income.
- Manages project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end.
- Works with Business Development in educating the customer to ensure awareness of the strategic implications of logistics' decisions and options.
- Manages ongoing solutions for top ten corporate accounts to ensure project execution meets the customer needs and financial objectives.
- Collaborates with Strategic Analysis and Market Research groups to manage and organize the archiving of solutions data and repeatable business solutions.
- Interacts and collaborates with BD managers, industry area managers, F&A, and other team members to develop a pricing strategy and a target price point required to win business and meet financial goals.Negotiates agreements in complex situations; anticipates objections and overcomes resistance; creates future negotiation processes or strategies; helps stakeholders understand the possible implications of decisions; consistently negotiates for successful outcomes or profitable deals
- Leads cross-functional teams in plan development and role definition to assist in solution implementation.
- Manages resources and people processes (e.g., Performance Management, Career Development, Succession Planning, Salary Administration, Training, Staffing, etc.) to ensure the day to day administration of processes and formal procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- Proven track record of leading multiple projects
- Proven people manager with track record of employee development
- Demonstrated understanding of the movement of materials, information, and finances involved in manufacturing and distributing products.
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain concepts.
- Proven experience of integrating supply chains within customer organizations to solve complex customer problems; develop strategies to meet the customer's supply chain needs.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package