Director of Supply Chain
About Our Client
This is a growing medical device firm based in Quincy, MA.
The Director of Supply Chain will own the following:
Ensure the monthly Sales and Operations Planning Process is adhered to and matched to the overall demand plan.
Supply Chain Strategy
Develop the short and long term supply chain plan to allow for the firm to be nimble and adjust to the changing needs of the organization at an enterprise level
If some of these terms get you excited about leveraging your leadership skill-set this could be a great role for you: Hire, train, coach, develop, mentor, motivate, lead, etc. All of these traits will be leveraged in this leadership role.
This Director of Supply Chain hire will be asked to define the core focus areas for operational effeciency and communicate the deliverables to senior level leaders across the the organization. There is a key focus within the Supply Chain area on Quality, Delivery, and Cost figures.
This role will work with both internal and external partners. Internally this role will partner will focus on New Product Development and New Product Introduction as such it will work with the Head of Product Development. Additionally this role will work with the Head of Vendor Quality when working with all third party contract manufactures.
The business has a number of 3PL partners that the Director of Supply Chain will lead partnerships with. Core focus will be to drive efficiency and cost savings.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related area
- Experience working within a Manufacturing based firm.
- Negotiation experience with global suppliers and partners.
- Experience with 3PL vendor management
- Experience with 3rd Party Contract Manufacturing partners
- Experience with leading a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) / Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) area.
What's on Offer
- Leadership role within a growing business in the medical device industry.
- Convenient location in the Quincy, MA area.
- Work/Life balanced culture.