- 2 days remote, 3 days in the office each week
- Reports into the Head of Human Resources for the USA
About Our Client
My client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that designs, develops, manufactures biopharmaceuticals. They are based in Bellingham, MA.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources for North America, the Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for all aspects of talent acquisition - from designing recruiting strategy, effectively building and managing relationships with stakeholders, leading and inspiring a recruiting team, and achieving headcount targets and all KPIs. The successful candidate will bring a proven track record of leading recruiting teams, hiring at scale, building systemic solutions that support enterprise growth, and automating and innovating.
Main ditties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Build multi-dimensional recruiting strategies based on internal and external data and benchmarks
- Act as an advisor to stakeholders as the recruiting on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems and tools
- Partner with business leaders to build and maintain an effective workforce plan
- Set vision, direction, and priorities through the development and execution of a strategic roadmap
- Lead, develop and manage a team of recruiters to hire high quality candidates at scale
- Build programs that improve the hiring of internal and external talent
- Lead and execute employment marketing plans to drive up candidate flow for targeted positions
- Create, teach, and foster diversity and inclusion best practices in all aspects of selection, assessment, and hiring
- Manage headcount plans, progress to hiring goals, and all operational metrics
- Utilize analytical thinking to diagnose business challenges and identify hiring trends
- Build repeatable, programmatic solutions to operational processes
- May perform additional duties required per management
Please note that they expectation for this role is 3 days a week in the office, 2 days a week from home.
This role is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Submit your resume today and it will be given consideration with 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of recruitment experience
- Experience of managing and leading recruiting teams
- Senior leadership stakeholder engagement experience
- Able to deliver, data driven recruitment experience
- Ability to work in the office 3 days a week (close to Bellingham, MA).
What's on Offer
- $ 150,000 to $ 165,000 base salary (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme (up to 15%)
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical, dental insurance etc.
- Company 401K contributions
- 3 days a week in the office, 2 days a week from home.