- Oversees multiple research projects and initiatives
- Develop and provide a technology leadership and expertise to the entire company
About Our Client
Our client has been an unparalleled innovative force and world leader in its segment growing in a very fast pace in the US.
- Oversees multiple research projects and initiatives; approves project plans, secures funding or resources, and introduces new research protocols or methodologies.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop long-term research plans and goals that align with the organization's product development strategy.
- Develop and provide a technology leadership and expertise to the entire organization.
- Assists the legal team with patent applications and oversees regulatory review of new products, if applicable.
- Interact with Lines of Business in team approach to translate company strategic vision into successful R&D products crossing multiple Lines of Business within company.
- Utilize diverse knowledge of scientific research principles, practices, and protocols in research projects.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in Research & Development, or Technology focused positions.
- 5+ years of experience in managing a team and/or project leadership expertise.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Materials Engineering, preferred; adjacent & relevant fields are encouraged to apply.
- A strong desire to lead, coach, recruit and develop talent.
- Strong analytic and strategic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and collaboration skills.
What's on Offer