Director Transaction Services Sales
About Our Client
Our client is a growing global financial institution with headquarter in Europe. For their further expansion plans in Switzerland we are searching for a Director Transaction Services (TS) Sales professional for the department TS Sales - TS Sales CH.
As a Director Transaction Services (TS) Sales professional you are responsible for growing the Daily Banking business and increasing profitability through the origination of new TS mandates within your Wholesale Banking (WB) client portfolio. An energetic individual with drive and a thorough understanding of the TS products & solutions and Treasury Operations, owning and managing prospect deals until signing of the mandate.
The TS Sales professional sells the full suite of TS solutions across the network for PCM and Trade. This means all products in the TS domain, i.e. Payments & Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Supply Chain Finance, Receivable Finance, guarantees, L/Cs, etc.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsibile for generating new TS share of wallet deals with existing clients as well as with new clients
- You will deliver on challenging but specific revenue targets and client profitability within the company risk framework and appetite
- You will manage end-to-end the pre-lead, pitching and proposal process effectively and efficiently in combination with your colleagues from the TS Cash and TS Trade Advisory & Structuring teams where needed
- You will negotiate our TS solutions and pricing agreements with clients by carefully and transparently balancing client expectations, cost of sales and cost of service, within the Risk appetite of the company
- You will be responsible for improving and maximising the cross-buy of TS Solutions
- You are a trusted advisor to your (prospect) clients and work closely with key internal colleagues/stakeholders like PAM/LAM, TS Sales colleagues in the network, the Cash and Trade Advisory & Structuring teams as well as Trade Operations, Client Services, Implementation Management and the TS Product Tribes
- You will be responsible for operating under our KYC guidelines
- You will attend (client) events to position the company TS value proposition and keep informed on key trends
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience
- Higher education or University education (Bachelor or Master's degree) preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Excellent commercial skills and able to excel in originating TS sales
- Relevant work experience in Transaction Services
- You have a profound and indepth understanding of Cash and Trade solutions for complex clients
- Experience with KYC related processes
- You have knowledge of or strong interest in credit approval processes e.g. credit applications, risk management (financial and non-financial) and relevant legal and tax regulations
- At ease with managing time-sensitive projects with a large number of stakeholders
- Excellent skills in written English: near- native knowledge and strong verbal communication, French and/or German are a plus.
- You have a result oriented mentality and eye for high quality and integrity standards
- You have an open and creative mind set and a constant drive to be ahead of the game
- You are a networker and people's person who listens actively and strives to understand their needs
- You are a trusted advisor who likes to invests in his/her expertise and ensure it is market leading
- You take ownership, are persuasive and build trusted relationships to win support and create benefit
- You are an effective team player, get things done and posesses analytical skills with good sense for details
- You can participate in projects as a 'voice of customer'
- You understand and act in accordance with the WB three lines of defence model
- You are willing to learn every day in a continuous changing global environment with high expectations of clients.
- Flexibility is required in order to get things done. You do not just give up when things are not going well, and you know who or where to turn to within the organisation if you need support.
What's on Offer
- Full time position , VP level