- Director Transformation Programme Delivery Central Government
- Transformation, change management, strategy, programme delivery
About Our Client
Global professional services firm.
I am recruiting for a Director, Transformation Programme Delivery (central government) with a global professional services firm based anywhere in the UK.
You will lead the design and implementation of large-scale public service reform, performance improvement, and transformation programmes, with a particular focus on central government departments and agencies. You will bring together the business and client capabilities to solve complex problems and delivery ambitious outcomes.
As an experienced leader of change in the public and/or private sectors, you may specialise in programme delivery or another discipline, and will also being enough expertise and experience of digital transformation, public policy, procurement, technology, and operational delivery to design and oversee overarching change programmes.
You will be working with senior clients including programme directors, Chief Operating Officers, SROs, CEOs and Permanent Secretaries, as well as leaders in the wider public sector including policing, infrastructure and transport, and health.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a talented and ambitious senior consultant with experience of originating and delivering consulting services in central government OR an experienced senior leader in industry or the public sector, with a background in central government
- Track record of originating and delivering high value government-orientated consultancy services, OR experience of developing and leading large-scale transformation programmes
You will have the credibility and experience to lead the business and client teams to assess, design, plan and deliver complex programmes of work
- You will have a good understanding of the government policy agenda and demonstrate a strong desire to support clients in these areas. Ideally, this would include an in depth understanding of a particular area of government policy and delivery, such as criminal justice
- You will understand the evolving nature of government service delivery and how the busines services can support that evolution
- You will have significant people leadership and performance management experience, including experience of coaching or managing a wide range of staff.
- You will be experienced and comfortable presenting findings and analysis to board-level clients, Ministers, and governing bodies
- Experience of leading programmes and large-scale projects, especially those with a digital and technology component
What's on Offer
£120,000 - £150,000 PA DOE plus car allowance and bonus