- Director/Associate Director Public Affairs
- Public affairs
About Our Client
Global public affairs agency
I am currently recruiting for an Associate Director/Director with a boutique public affairs business in London. The role:
- A leader within our Public Affairs team, helping to shape our offer, work and culture in a truly meaningful way.
- The integrated client relationship manager for a major agency-wide global client.
- The public affairs lead for a portfolio of 3-4 other household name clients, ensuring the highest standards of client service.
- A trusted public affairs and communications counsellor, bringing new insights, ideas and thinking to our clients, team and agency.
- A people manager, who will take pride in developing and bringing out the best in others, senior or junior, line managed and not.
- Able to support our commercial growth, generating new business (organic and new).
The Successful Applicant
You will be:
- An experienced public affairs consultant. Either an established Associate Director looking to move to a bigger agency, or an upwardly mobile Account Director/Director ready for promotion.
- Switched on politically. This should go without saying really, but following political and policy developments and translating them into insightful client counsel must be something you truly enjoy and are naturally good at.
- A doer, not just a talker. You will need to be able to give our clients top-quality strategic counsel, but we (and they) need that to be backed by a high quality of programme delivery, and that's a big part of this job too.
- A people person. Who enjoys building relationships with clients, who others across the agency will want to work with day-to-day, and who will take pride in developing others.
- Someone with a proven record of business development. Whether that be leading marketing activity, lead generation, preparing proposals or pitches for success. (Ideally all of the above)
What's on Offer
£65,000 - £100,000 PA DOE plus benefits