Division Chief Financial Officer
Division Chief Financial Officer Opportunity
Experience in Flexible Packaging or Machinery businesses preferred
About Our Client
Currently we are searching for a dynamic Division Chief Financial Officer, on behalf of our client a German based machinery company that belongs to a leading beverages group that is recognized for their global brand.
We are looking for an experienced individual with 10+ years of experience in both corporate finance and providing close business support. You have been leading multi-site organizations and are comfortable in an international environment.
Business Leadership in partnership with the CEO: Further develop business strategy and business model, Search and evaluate acquisition targets, Competitive benchmarking, Deliver acquisition synergies.
Financial Planning & Reporting: Annual financial plans, Monthly financial reports and business scorecards.
Financial Analysis: Project evaluation, Cost control and cost savings projects, Revenue management.
Corporate Finance for non-German Entities: Accounting, Tax, Treasury.
Project Lead: Carve-out pouch production in Germany into a separate legal entity, Establish new pouch production entities outside Germany, M&A process: target pipeline, due diligence, valuation and business plan.
Organizational Leadership: Develop the finance organization with a focus on raising the level of business support, Role model performance and feedback culture.
Inspire the team by living the company's values of entrepreneurship, integrity, simplicity, solidarity and excellence. Establish a culture of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years successfully delivering results, with at least 3 years responsible for a business or stand-alone company.
- Experience in flexible packaging or machinery businesses.
- Strategic thinking coupled with a hands-on and "get it done" mentality.
- Ability to deliver results in challenging conditions. Personal resilience and perseverance, resourcefulness in overcoming obstacles.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German, Italian a plus.
- Strong Accounting (ideally IFRS) and IT system skills, (ideally SAP).
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and effective relationships internally & externally.
- Business travels approx. 50%.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully hired candidate.