Draftsman/ Draftswoman - Engineering Firm - High Point, NC
Based in High Point, NC
Excellent opportunity to join early stage, high growth, engineering start-up.
About Our Client
My client is an environmental technology company, specializing in air purification. They develop highly efficient air purity and filter mechanisms, to be used on an industrial scale globally. They are based in High Point, NC, but report up to their global headquarters in Germany.
Reporting directly into a Project Manager, with a dotted line into the US Managing Director of the firm, the draftsman/ draftswoman will develop and generate critical business designs for the US projects. The successful draftsman/ draftswoman will be responsible for creating technical drawings based on giving specifications and calculations. You will liaise with the Project Manager, the sales team, fabricators and contractors to obtain the structural details, before executing your designs.
This is the 6th hire in an incredibly successful and fast growing air filtration engineering firm. This is an opportunity to join at an early stage, to be positioned for excellent career growth with significant professional runway over the years to come.
Apply using the link provided for consideration within 24 hours of resume submission!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of CAD/ 3D drawings experience
- Inventor software experience
- Must be willing to interact with fabricators and contractors
- Experience of working with project managers
- Experience of interacting with a sales force
- Ideally, you will have baghouse experience (but this is not essential)
- Ability to work in High Point, North Carolina.
What's on Offer
- $60,000 to $ 75,000 base salary
- $ 10,000 performance related bonus
- Extremely competitive benefits scheme (which start after 30 days of employment)
- "Start up" like business environment, with the backing of a large European firm
- High Point, NC working location