Head of Drilling in Argentina
Upstream Development Project
About Our Client
Oil&Gas Multinational Leader
Reporting to Argentina's COO, his/her main responsibilities are:
- Build drilling team and área.
- Monitors/directs all stages of drilling operations. Verifies with the drilling superintendent all equipment/supplies received are as ordered and specified in drilling program.
- Provides planning support when required.
- Work effectively with contractors, Production and Project reps.
- Participate in new rig acceptance inspection.
- Review/evaluate Drilling Program.
- Participate in Pre-Job Safety Meetings and Pre-spud meeting.
- Assist in monitoring equipment rig-up and testing.
- Assist and ensure all tubular/equipment inventories on location.
- Monitor critical operations, i.e. casing running, cementing, FIT, tripping pipe and well control via reports and voice communications with the drilling superintendent.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an Executive with at least 20 years of Drilling experience in Oil&Gas multinational companies. We are focused on Managers with Shale operations experience and fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Drilling Director Opportunity - Oil&Gas Leader - Increasing Upstream Operation.