- Save Job
- Email job
- Develop and execute the e-commerce strategy
- International retail organisation
About Our Client
International retail organisation
In this role you will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the marketing, sales, and IT departments. Next to this you hold the full responsibility for managing the P&L of the function by driving sales of consulting solutions and providing the necessary capabilities, capacity, processes, technologies, and tools. The future E-commerce Director will be closely involved in ensuring the smooth integration of e-commerce into the overall go-to-market strategy and with all other touchpoints, including media channels.
- Develop and execute the e-commerce strategy, including setting goals and KPIs, defining the customer journey, and optimising the website and other digital channels. All in line with the strategy of our client.
- Oversee the e-commerce team, and ensuring the team is equipped with the necessary resources to meet objectives.
- Develop and manage budgets for e-commerce marketing and operations, including forecasting and reporting on sales, expenses, and profit margins.
- Lead the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including conversion, paid advertising, email marketing, and social media.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product development, marketing, and IT to ensure seamless customer experience across all digital channels.
- You will be in close contact with key stakeholders, align with them, convince them of your views and exchange best practices;
- You stay current with the latest e-commerce trends and technologies,and provide recommendations on emerging opportunities to enhance the company's online presence.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an entrepreneurial E-commerce Director - someone who is a strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute a comprehensive e-commerce strategy that aligns with the broader goals and objectives of the organisation. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of digital commerce trends and technologies within retail, and a proven track record of driving online revenue growth in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in e-commerce, with a proven track record of driving online sales growth.
- Experience with the digital experience of retail is a must.
- You must be an effective leader and team manager, with experience managing large and diverse teams.
- Excellent knowledge of omni-channel strategy.
- A deep understanding of e-commerce technologies and platforms and proficiency in web analytic tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial for this role, as the Director of E-commerce must be able to use data to make informed decisions and drive revenue growth.
What's on Offer
An entrepreneurial role within a growing international retail organisation
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing & Communications Subsector
- South Holland
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Inge Wolff
- Job reference