- Save Job
- Email job
- No. 3 supplier in Fastener Industry
- Growth Business, Keep Expansion
About Our Client
Our customers are the No.3 global suppliers in the fastener industry.
- In charge of EHS strategy deployment in Asia region.
- Ensure regular EHS assessments, inspections and safety check ins are completed and communicated to the appropriate teams.
- Be responsible for regulatory agency inspections, inquiries, contacts, and reporting in accordance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and work with Management teams to identify and handle risks.
- Undertake regular site visits and provide mentorship & training to facilitate site-level compliance with applicable regulations
- Support sites with emergency response preparation, including emergency plans, training and drills.
- Overlook the process for reporting, investigating and communicating accidents, hazards and concerns.
- Communicate effectively to all levels, from floor to corporate executives, the progress and trends towards achieving excellence in EHS compliance.
- Partner with Development, Preservation, Facilities People, Employee Relations and Store Leadership to develop and implement EHS policies, procedures and standards.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of EHS experience - preferably in multi-national companies. Automotive, Aerospace, metal industry experience are preferred.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managing.
- A people oriented leadership style that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace.
- Proactive, outspoken, sense of urgency to problem solving.
- Excellent English with written and verbal communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of one or more of the following: Environmental and Social Due Diligence (ESDD), industrial hygiene, life safety systems, emergency response, physical safety, construction safety, accessibly support, Project Management.
What's on Offer
- Great career development
- Great International Exposure
- Attractive salary
Quote job ref
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Maryann Wang
- Job reference