Multinational Industrial Group
About Our Client
My client is an international, highly respected manufacturing group with a strong balance sheet and reputation for quality of product. They have grown both organically and through acquisition in recent years and have ambitions to invest significantly across EMEA in order to build market share.
The EMEA CFO will be responsible for:
- Leadership of a broad skilled finance team and full P&L ownership for the region, including Financial Accounting and Control, FP&A and Commercial Finance.
- Commercial and strategic support to CEO, Group CFO and Regional Board, including regular updates on financial performance of the region.
- Analysis of Accounting framework within the region, ensuring high quality systems and processes are in place to minimise risk and aid commercial decision making.
- Evaluation of M&A opportunities within EMEA, as well as post acquisition integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or international equivalent, with proven experience in as a Finance Director or CFO for a region of a larger group.
- Proven track record of leading a high performing, international team for a region with turnover of over £100m.
- Prior experience in an Industrial / Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent generalist with strong financial control / core accounting background, who has been responsible for cash flow, financial statements and accounting standards being adhered to.
- Comfortable in matrix environment who has acted as trusted advisor to regional Managing Director / CEO.
- A continuous improvement mindset, who is highly systems literate and has ideally got experience of an ERP implementation.
- Prior experience of M&A or a biggest that has grown rapidly is a distinct advantage.
- An agile approach to international travel.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary Package + Full Benefits + Bonus + LTIP