EMEA Finance Director
EMEA Finance Director role for a leading FMCG brand in Manchester
EMEA financial leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer and distributor, with many recognisable brands. The Finance Director role has responsibility for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Sitting on the EMEA board, supporting country MD's and reporting into the Group CFO in the US, this role has a wide remit;
- Responsible for the evolution of the accounting function and control environments within the manufacturing plants.
- Oversight and coordination of external parties performing services including current or future transition services agreements (TSAs), outsourced providers, audit services, etc.
- Support local financing and cash flow reporting needs through coordination with the Corporate Treasury team.
- Drive standardization of accounting processes and procedures and the use of KPIs to improve efficiency.
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, providing GAAP interpretations in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner including coordination with the global technical accounting team.
- Coordinate efforts with global controllership to drive consistency and efficiency in global policies, procedures and other initiatives.
- Assist with merger, acquisition and divestiture activity within region as needed; including supporting purchase price allocation and related valuation assessments.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA and/or CPA (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), or equivalent certification, preferred.
- Experience leading enterprise wide transformations within the accounting organization preferred.
- US GAAP, SOX exposure preferred
- FMCG, Manufacturing, consumer products industry experience preferred.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary is c£110-140,000pa. plus benefits, this role is leading a large complex business unit and the role will offer significant challenges and reward for the right individual.