EMEA Financial Controller
A global business is seeking an on-track senior finance professional
Covering the EMEA region, the Controller will support a $400m business
About Our Client
A solutions orientated business, my client operates on a global scale by partnering with government and industry customers. Operating in multiple sectors businesses they can provide a truly groundbreaking solution to most problems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support to the Operations Management of this EMEA division - key areas of operational improvement such as i) Reduction in working capital balances ii) improvement in operating cashflow iii) management of chargeability iv) monitoring of profitability by office
- Consolidation and preparation of monthly management reports for the region with insightful commentary; production of plans, budgets and forecasts; improve provision of insightful information and commercial support to help drive decision making
- Create maximum value for the business through effective processes and by being an aligned business partner and advisor
- Be an active member of the divisional senior leadership team
- Build strong relationships with broader Global Finance Organisations within the Group
The Successful Applicant
My client is only looking to meet with the very best, on-track candidates in the market. You will most likely have originally come through one of the recognised Big 4 firms and having made that leap out of Practice 5+ years ago, will be looking for your second or third move. US GAAP exposure will be useful rather than essential but you must have worked in a multi-site environment and be comfortable with the travel demands associated with such a critical role - suggested 1 week as a minimum be spent elsewhere in the EMEA region.
You must be able to demonstrate technical and commercial accumen in abundance. You will manage a team across a multi-site organisation and partner with Operations on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
An excellent remuneration package is available for top tier candidates combined with local and global opportunities to further your career.