- Transformational L&D journey
- Director level
About Our Client
Learning & Development:
- Develop, lead and implement the Group's learning and development strategy and operating model for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Establish and implement an EMEA wide approach for capability planning and prioritisation for EMEA
- Identify, design and deliver high quality EMEA learning and development interventions which build the capability of our employees in line with business needs.
- Continue to evolve the way employees and managers across EMEA engage with and take accountability for learning and development
- Keep up to date with external best practice and opportunities to leverage learning technologies to enhance the learner experience.
- Review, establish and maintain a robust, efficient and effective learning and development operation including governance, finance, systems, scheduling, supplier management, MI and reporting.
- Accountable for building the capability of people managers across EMEA, ensuring the role of a manager is clearly articulated and understood by all managers and interventions are put in place to enhance management skills and behaviours
- In partnership with the Head of Performance and Cash Compensation, support the design of a unified approach to performance management. In particular the role holder is responsible for leading performance management framework, ensuring that the approach drives the right behaviours, and a culture of continuous feedback and development.
- Ensure employees and managers are equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive a high performance culture across the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of running an L&D team within financial services
- Expert in learning and organisational development
- An understanding of psychology and/or principles of adult learning
- Strong intellect with the ability to create a clear line of sight between organisational priorities and the Learning and Development agenda.
- Analytical - able to interpret data and generate meaningful insights
- Introducing new initiatives and processes into a diverse and geographically dispersed organisation
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills
What's on Offer
Salary £100,000 - £125,000 + bonus
Hybrid working - City of London
Beginning of their transformational L&D journey