EMEA Sales Director, Endoscopy
Driving growth and profitability through EMEA distribution network
Leading the international sales team, developing KOL relationships across region
About Our Client
Large multinational medical device manufacturer.
The EMEA Sales Director, Endoscopy will be tasked to manage the sales team across EMEA, drive distributor sales in region and develop KOL relationships. Responsible for P&L and delivering growth in line with company targets.
- Manages International Sales team. Provides leadership, training, and support to develop team. Responsible for setting objectives and the performance review process.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise revenue and profitability in the region. This will be achieved through collaboration with International Marketing Management, Sales Strategy, Product Management, Clinical Affairs and Training. Responsible for EMEA P&L
Responsible for the recruiting, training and development of distributors to achieve the sales and marketing objectives.
Coordinate product training as appropriate to maintain high technical and sales standards for the sales team. Develop sales skills that sell the value of the products.
Develop strong relationships with clinical thought leaders, to promote the company products and contribute to the building of the brand throughout the EMEA region.
The Successful Applicant
The EMEA Sales Director, Endoscopy must have the following experience:
- 10 years of international business experience across EMEA region to include business to business sales in medical devices market. Endoscopy medical devices preferred.
- Experience remotely managing a sales team, and directly managing international distributor relationships delivering increased sales revenue.
- Strong P&L management skills with emphasis on growth, revenue and income generation.
Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability.
Must be happy to travel. 50% minimum travel expected
What's on Offer
Highly competitive benefits package, incorporating fixed salary, performance bonus & LTIP.