Employment Tax Senior Manager/Director - In House
A rare pure advisory Employment/Expat Taxes in house role at this level
A globall recognised Investment, Corporate and Retail Banking Group
About Our Client
Our client is a listed international Banking group with significant operations through the globe focusing on Investment, Retail and Corporate financial services.
Reporting to EMEA Head of Tax with a dotted line to the Global Head of Employment/Expat Taxes and working closely with the HR department you will instrumental in leading and setting the strategy for the region in Employment/Expat Taxes. Mpre specifically this will involve:
- advising on a broad range of taxation and social security related matters in the EMEA region relating to:
- remuneration structures;
- expatriate employees;
- employee share plans;
- non-employee arrangements;
- M&A projects.
- liaising with HR, the Tax Reporting function and Payroll teams to provide technical support and ensure the Group meets its tax compliance responsibilities within each relevant EMEA jurisdiction
- monitoring and communicating changes to employment tax related laws
- involved in internal and external tax audits and reviews of Group entities
- monitoring compliance with employment tax obligations in the EMEA region
- documenting and reviewing policies and procedures
- identifying and implementing process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will be an experienced Employment/Expatriate Taxes professional who is either currently working in one of the larger advisory firms or moving from In house position already.
What's on Offer
From circa £90,000 up £130,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits.