Engineering Director - IZMIR
This is a standout position to market with a global manufacturing company
One of the most prestigious global manufacturing brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global/market leading manufacturing company that is seeking to continuously improve the service to its customers whilst delivering world class products.
Reporting into the General Manager and leading a team of +80 people, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for engineering team (process, design and equipment, material process engineering departments);
- Coordinating all communication with internal and external customers;
- Improving processes by following new technologies and materials;
- Ensuring that all test activities and engineering functions are correctly documented;
- Understanding technical needs, coming up with reasonable solutions;
- Creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures;
- Planning continuous improvement activities;
- Providing technical support by working with relevant departments in investment projects;
- Designing strategies for future development projects based on the company's overall objectives and resources;
- Monitoring cost reduction and improvement projects;
- Proposing new business and project ideas;
- Tracking and leading R&D projects;
- Supporting evaluation and assessment of new products, processes and industry trends that can or have the potential to impact the business strategies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have +15 year's experience in similar positions of manufacturing companies. Engineering degree is a must and master's in management highly desirable.
You will be also having a strong background in;
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 5S.
- Strong process management experience as well as R&D know-how
- Demonstrates a spirit of learning, coaching, and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates a practical mindset by spending significant time on the factory floor.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers.
- System design and development, openness to innovation and change.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, proactive, solutions-driven change agent.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leadership team of this award winning & growing business, by continuing to drive performance and innovative, high quality products & services.