Entry Level Accountant - Back Bay - Boston, MA
Bachelors in Accounting Required
Based in downtown Boston, MA
About Our Client
My client is a boutique financial services firm based in Boston. The firm manages the finances for a multi-family office and all operations associated. They are a well-established, highly reputable and high caliber financial services organization and boast an extremely competent and smooth running finance team of around ten people.
Working in a team of ten and reporting into the Accounting Manager, the entry level accounting professional's main responsibilities will include the following:
- Processing bills and reconciling bank statements.
- Maintaining client records on a continual basis including preparation and documentation of financial statements (Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, Income Statements and other specialized financial reports).
- Analyzing client financial statements including review of monthly activities and special transactions.
- Analyzing and evaluating performance of our client's public investment portfolios.
- Assisting with a variety of transactions for our clients.
- Ad hoc requests and reports as and when necessary.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a generous remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following.
- Degree in Accounting/ Concentration in Accounting/ Major in Accounting
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good communication and organization skills
- Authorization to work in United States of America.
- Ability to work in Boston's Back Bay
What's on Offer
- $47,500,000 to $50,000 salary plus health care and benefits
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent hands on accounting experience
- Coaching and mentoring by experienced accounting professionals
- Full tuition reimbursement on professional qualifications
- Competitive PTO
- Lavish company events
- Excellent opportunity to experience the inner working of a well run, finance team.