Environment, Health & Safety Manager -Manufacturing business
Environment, Health and Safety Manager - Manufacturing business
Established multi site role in Vancouver.
About Our Client
An established manufacturing business.
Lead the EHS activities for an established manufacturing business.
Act a business partner to the manufacturing & distribution sites.
Improve the H&S systems across the business to be more effective and visible
Coach and develop a small team
Hands on style
The Successful Applicant
- A minium of 5 years plus progressive Environment, Health and Safety Management in manufacturing.
- Has developed leading audit and safety processes.
- Someone who has managed a HSE team.
- Ideally has EHS manufacturing experience in a regulated enviroment e.g. Food, Food Production, Pharmaceuticals or Cannabis productio
- Has a player coach style
- Enjoys developing relationships and people as much as processes and audits.
What's on Offer
A secure growing business, a good team and market leading package.