- Save Job
- Email job
- Accelerate the progress of the company's sustainability goals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of environmental management systems.
About Our Client
World leading company in the supply of engineering solutions and other industrial fluids.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of environmental management systems (e.g. ISO 14001), regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Support leadership/EHS teams to ensure compliance with related Group policies and procedures.
- Support to ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
- Support in implementing best practices across sites covered in the region.
- Work to support the delivery of environmental improvements in our operations, helping the business to deliver a reduction in water consumption, year on year reductions in waste generated, waste hierarchy improvements, elimination of the use of solvent-based paints, and biodiversity improvements in our operations.
- Support the development and delivery of water management plans and efficiency programmes.
- Support the review of site waste management arrangements to identify improvement actions which promote the waste hierarchy and support the business in working towards zero waste to landfill.
- Ensure environmental considerations are integrated into risk assessments and site waste management plans.
- Support the submission of timely and accurate environmental data.
- Raise the profile of environmental management on sites and across the organisation.
- As required, engage with and co-ordinate external specialists to deliver specific industry led advice, services or other support that contributes to environmental improvements in our operations.
- Working with key stakeholders, reviewing operational and capital investments in relation to environmental risks and opportunities
- Travel across the region you are supporting required as per business.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level qualification in a related subject, such as Environmental Sciences, Environmental Management or similar
- Proven experience in environmental management
- Current (or clear timeline to achieving) Practitioner Membership of a relevant professional body, such as the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) or local alternative.
- Experience with wide range of environmental permits and licences (water and/or built environment) is desirable.
- Experience with working with manufacturing sites to improve their environmental management.
- Experience in the development and/or delivery of environmental guidance notes, operational control procedures and awareness campaign materials
What's on Offer
Significant company benefits.
Quote job ref
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Juan Vivero
- Job reference