- Save Job
- Email job
- Sustainability & Stakeholder Engagement role in Industrial Player
- Corporate and Social Impact Communication responsibility
About Our Client
Industrial Group with International scope
Reporting to the CEO, the position covers responsibility for corporate external communications and sustainability, including development and execution of an ESG plan, external communication strategies and programs, trade shows, public relations, website, and social media communications.
We are searching for a talented and courageous member who share our values, with innovative capacity for working with us by integrating in a diverse team that work together, with the aim to preserve our world and environment.
The Successful Applicant
Role and Responsibilities
- Creates and manages external communication strategies and key messages, serving as a strategic partner to company leadership, providing communication counsel and support.
- Creates and Execute an ESG plan.
- Manages digital and electronic marketing communications, including website and social media content development, maintenance, and translation.
- Acts as point person for business unit marketing communications and sustainability coordination and cohesion with the company's corporate messages.
- Manages trade show planning and implementation.
- Unites and manages corporate sustainability portfolio to position the Group as a forward-leaning, leading provider of energy and environmentally sustainable systems and solutions.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will develop a strong relationship with trade media and work to drive market awareness of the company's strategic direction, business results, and environmental and energy efficiency leadership.
- Involves the internal and external stakeholders in the ESG strategy and engages at a leadership level in multi-stakeholder sustainability initiative or group e.g., industry or product associations.
- Communicates and influences others outside and across the traditional organizational structure, including senior company leadership, to build meaningful relationships within the team, and to drive results across functional lines.
- Promotes social initiatives and policies, such as voluntary work, charity projects, solidarity, Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I).
- Awareness of the regulatory framework in terms of sustainability and its possible evolution.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated with the ability to take initiative but also a team player, comfortable working with urgent deadlines and changing priorities, and has demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously, in a professional manner.
- Must have strong writing, editing, organizational skills and a fine eye for detail, including website.
- and social media content development, maintenance & management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the Marketing Communication and or ESG field. Sustainability master/specialization will be a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated marketing communications and ESG success within B2B, industrial, commercial, and manufacturing segments.
- Passion for sustainability and ESG long term enthusiastic vision.
- Social responsibility and people centricity mindset, DE&I's value creation.
- Strong diplomatic communication skills, positive influencing, motivation, and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to cooperate and make people cooperate, with a recognized and horizontal leadership.
- Experience in working cross functionally, leading direct and indirect teams.
- Fluent in Italian and English. Conversational Spanish and French a plus.
What's on Offer
Sustainability & Stakeholder Engagement role in Industrial Player
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing & Communications Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Guido Caleca
- Job reference