- ESG Manager with an AIM listed consultancy
- ESG & Sustainability
About Our Client
AIM listed consultancy
I am currently recruiting for a ESG Manager with an AIM listed consultancy.
Managers typically manage multiple projects and oversee a team of consultants and analysts, while being involved in aspects of our analytical work as well. This is a client-facing role, involving building and managing investor client relationships as well as engagement with and strategic guidance of portfolio companies' management on the ESG & Sustainability topics. Ultimately, managers are responsible for the quality of the end product (ESG reports, which the consultants & analysts help to create), for building and managing client relationships, and for the learning & development processes of the teams they manage. Example projects range from development of ESG & Sustainability policies & strategies for Investment funds, annual ESG assessments and development of sustainability strategy roadmaps for companies, and facilitation of ESG strategy sessions with company management.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- We are looking for highly motivated candidate that have working knowledge of or genuine interest in sustainability. We are seeking candidates with working experience within consultancy, private equity or banking.
- In-depth knowledge of ESG with a reputation in the market as an ESG expert and thought leader
- Deep knowledge of the ESG reporting and regulatory landscape as it relates to investment management particularly with respect to EU and UK regulation and its strategic impact on firms
- Strong report writing and verbal skills and ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong project management and
What's on Offer
£80,000 - £120,000 PA DOE plus benefits & bonus