- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
About Our Client
Growing Technology business with a global presence.
Working within the ESG Team in the City of London offices as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
The ESG Specialist will have responsibility for the following -
- Improve ESG performance globally through requirement audits, annual reports, internal presentations at all levels, and enacting real change in the groups approach to UN goals, SASB standards and GRI.
- Provide technical support to the acquisitions, and investors on ESG. Monitor industry trends and disseminate emerging innovation and best practice.
- Contributing to analysis of emerging ESG trends and regulations / standards and their potential impact an overall ESG perspective.
- Strong communication skills including reporting writing, presentation preparation and delivery.
- Develop monthly ESG dashboard and exec / board level update presentations.
- Working in the ESG Policy Unit, generating and disseminating information on ESG company commitments.
- Own the People team policies and take responsibility for the annual review editing and approval cycle for all group wide policies.
- Take responsibility for People team ESG Audit's.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will possess a strong proficiency in ESG and specifically understand the underpinnings in People policy. A background in a global business, with a technology focus is preferred but not necessary.
The ESG specialist will possess -
- Expertise in UN Goals as they relate to SASB and GRI standards
- Set and Communicate Governance related to ESG goals
- Presentation skills to stakeholders at all levels
- Governance and policy background
- Ability to communicate dense jargon into layman's terms
- Interest in ongoing ESG Professional development
- Critical thinking skills whilst adopting a hands-on approach as part of a wider team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Relocation