- Well-known multinational FMCG company
- European high reponsibility role
About Our Client
Reputated FMCG company
- In charge of settling & rolling out a European Vision of the categories to ensure growth & strategic alignment with the European strategic Plan and key transformational projects (ie. sustainability, innovation) Co-Lead with the countries the development and ensure best in class execution of Brand Strategic Books for the categories.
- Lead & Coordinate Multi country innovation & roll outs requiring a common transformational capex/technology.
- Participate on the creation of key strategic frameworks: European Strat Plans, Innovation Strategy, Portfolio Transformation.
- Best practices / learnings conceptualization & sharing
The Successful Applicant
- More than 10 year experiences in Marketing in FMCG industry
- Experience both in country and in international Brand Management & Innovation positions
- Proven track record of driving strategic and operational change, delivering improved business and P&L performance
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Laws of Growth.
- Excelling Strategic thinking & Storytelling
- With strong initiative and a quick learner
- Team Player, Strong Influencing skills in a matrix organizations & Ability to work remotely across international geographies and teams
- Solid analytical skills (analyze retail trends and insights) and good Planning skill
- Excellent consumer & customer understanding
- English proficiency, writing and Reading. Spanish and /or Catalan would be appreciated.
What's on Offer
European marketing role in a well-known FMCG company