European Marketing Director
Broad position for a creative marketing director
About Our Client
Vibrant European fashion brand
- Strategy; formulate the Marketing- and media strategy to provide direction and guidance to the objectives and activities of the Marketing team. This is based on deep consumer understanding, internal data analysis, brand tracking and sharp market analysis.
- Marketing Plan/Marketing- and Commercial Calendar/Marketing Budget; responsible for developing, formulating and implementing the yearly marketing plan and budget, Marketing Calendar and seasonal Commercial Calendar.
- Management of team; further continue to build a strong and stable, highly effective Marketing Team, develop leadership skills to lead highly 'blue' team and become the leading force inspiring and building creative credibility towards the rest of the organization.
- 360 Brand communication; - develop compelling brand campaigns and execute with operational excellence in all channels and means. - lead and initiate the PR & (social) media campaigns. These are developed by in-house creative department and supported by a network of outside media agencies and influencers. - media strategy and media buying with the support of an media agency. - develop strong digital campaigns in close cooperation with the e-com team. - develop and drive impactful fashion & product stories across omni-channel executions. -deliver impactful 360 Better Together brand activation programs for men, women and kids with strong PR value.
- Creative productions; guiding the conditions, budget and planning for the production of all campaigns, webshop photography and all other creative productions.
- Project Management; Responsible for managing the process of aligning all commercial and product stories into seasonal campaigns that deliver all marketing collateral that is used for all channels (stores, online, social, external media and PR).
- Networking; develop and maintain relationships with relevant networks and internal and / or external parties (e.g. fashion and trade press) to create lasting relationships and contribute to optimal positioning and advocacy of the brand.
- In this role, you will report into the CEO . You will manage a team of 20 people with 5 direct reports. You will be responsible for a marketing budget of approximately € 8 mio including media.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor level
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good knowledge of project management, helicopter view
- Experience with creative execution
- Engaging, energetic, inspiring personality
- No-nonsense mentality
- Strong networking skills and able to 'build bridges
- Teamplayer and people manager
- Result driven with passion and flair, charismatic personality
What's on Offer